2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 8, 2017 12:03 PM by donnarosa

The "Business" Part of Agribusiness

donnarosa Wayfarer

Are you an agripreneur in a developing country who needs help with the business side of your agribusiness?  Or perhaps you're part of an organization, company, or agency that supports agribusinesses and would like to provide value-added business services to fill a gap in business skills.

Agribusiness Academy offers a range of low-cost online courses for small food enterprises and agribusinesses.  Their latest course, Your Business Planned, is a self-study program specifically designed for microenterprises and small businesses in developing countries, particularly novices and business owners without formal business training.

For more info see http://agribusiness.academy/businessplanned/ or contact me directly at donna@donnamrosa.com.

• Re: The "Business" Part of Agribusiness
          bobrabatsky Adventurer

Thank you for providing this information Donna Rosa. This looks like a very useful course for many of the companies that are launching new business ideas. If you have other course resources, please share these as well.

• Re: The "Business" Part of Agribusiness
              donnarosa Wayfarer

Thanks, Bob.  I should add that Your Business Planned walks entrepreneurs through the process of developing their own business plans via a business plan template, backup worksheets, video training, and an archived discussion forum where I will answer their questions. It is quite extensive and the cost is just USD 50 per person.

For organizations who seek to offer the course to their constituents/clients we can customize it under their brand and unique platform for specific subsectors, regions, languages, etc.  See the video preview for a sneak peek: Your Business Planned - Course Overview - YouTube